This work covers clinical examination in orthopaedics at an advanced level.
Nick Harris, David Stanley, Bernard F. Morrey
Size: 26.00 Mb
- Download Advanced Examination Techniques in Orthopaedics: – Nick Harris, David Stanley, Nick Harris pdf
This book covers clinical examination in orthopaedics at an advanced level, bringing together important techniques and concepts that can normally only be found in large, specialist surgical texts. It adopts a systemic approach, taking each region in turn, and uses bullet points, key […]
- Download Examination Techniques in Orthopaedics – Nick Harris, Fazal Ali, Nick Harris pdf
Examination Techniques in Orthopaedics comprehensively covers the basic examination skills and important special tests needed to evaluate the adult and paediatric musculoskeletal system. Chapters are presented in an easy-to-read, memorable format, helping readers develop their own […]
- Download ACL Surgery – Bernard R. Bach, Matthew T. Provencher, Timothy S. Mologne pdf
Contains comprehensive techniques for initia ACL surgical success, such as identifying factors to look for, important examination findings, and identifying injuries that should not be missed.
Author: Bernard R. Bach, Matthew T. Provencher, Timothy S. Mologne
- Download Musculoskeletal Examination of the Spine – Jeffrey A. Rihn, Eric B. Harris, Jeffrey A. Rihn pdf
Written by experts, this book provides a thorough review of the most common pathologic spine conditions, techniques for diagnosis, as well as the appropriate treatment for each condition. Musculoskeletal Examination of the Spine: Making the Complex Simple contains clear photographic […]
- Download Craniofacial Trauma – Nick Jones pdf
Over the past decade there have been major advances in the management of patients with craniofacial trauma. These have been fuelled by new concepts and techniques arising from the elective repair of congenital craniofacial deformities, and also by the increase in survival after […]
- Download Advanced Surgical Techniques for Rural Surgeons – Amy L. Halverson, David C. Borgstrom, Amy L. Halverson pdf
This unique reference fulfills the unmet need of a textbook that addresses the scope of practice for surgeons practicing in rural regions. The text provides up-to-date content covering a wide breadth of topics relevant to surgical care in rural areas, with focus on the surgical […]