From patient selection and monitoring to follow-up care, Carotid Interventions is the first source to offer a practical how-to approach to carotid angioplasty and stenting-providing maneuvers and strategies for difficult situations, as well as step-by-step guidance on specific surgical procedures, equipment selection and instrumentation, protection devices, and room/facility layout.
Peter A. Schneider, W. Todd Bohannon, Michael B. Silva
- Download Critical Limb Ischemia – Marc Bosiers, Peter A. Schneider, Marc Bosiers pdf
Covering both noninvasive and surgical treatment alternatives, Critical Limb Ischemia defines practical guidelines for a multidisciplinary approach to critical limb ischemia and follows a step-by-step description of the latest techniques. Topics covered include: * Balloon angioplasty […]
- Download Endovascular Skills – Peter A. Schneider pdf
Endovascular Skills: Guidewire and Catheter Skills for Endovascular Surgery, Third Edition is the go-to guide for training in minimally invasive vascular surgery. A well-organized progression of topics mirrors the clinician's own progression of skill advancement in an easy-to-read […]
- Download Monitoring of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism in Intensive Care – Andreas W. Unterberg, Gerd-helge Schneider, Wolfgang R. Lanksch pdf
Until recently, monitoring of cerebral blood flow and metabolism was an unattained goal. Determination of cerebral blood flow was limited to intermittent measurements and particularly difficult to perform in critically ill patients. Meanwhile there are techniques available, however, […]
- Download The Brain and Cardiac Surgery – Stanton P. Newman, Michael J. G. Harrison, David A. Stump pdf
Cardiac surgery procedures are often compromised by neurological complications. Many of these problems can be avoided by careful assessment and monitoring of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This definitive text describes the ways in which cardiac surgery affects the […]
- Download Spine Surgery Complications – Howard S. An, Louis G. Jenis, Howard S. An pdf
Written by internationally recognized experts, this book is a comprehensive, practical guide to prevention, recognition, and management of complications in spine surgery. Sections cover the cervical spine and the thoracolumbar/lumbosacral spine and discuss the full range of […]
- Download Comprehensive Electrocardiology – Peter W. Macfarlane, A. Van Oosterom, Olle Pahlm pdf
New edition of the classic complete reference book for cardiologists and trainee cardiologists on the theory and practice of electrocardiography, one of the key modalities used for evaluating cardiology patients and deciding on appropriate management strategies.
Author: Peter W. […]