This work offers step-by-step guidance on burn management and rehabilitation of a burn victim. The book provides step-by-step understanding about burn management and rehabilitation of the burn victim. It presents practical and workable solutions to several complex and critical situations. It aims to provide simplified methods in developing scientific temper for the management of burns. Text is presented in simple and easy to understand language and an accompanying DVD illustrates key points.
Sujata Sarabahi, S. P. Bajaj, Sujata Sarabahi
- Download Management of Burns – Sujata Sarabahi pdf
- An comprehensive and concise book - Deals with how to manage and rehabilitate a burn victim - Complex situations have been over simplified - Author emphasises basic management of burns accomplished not only by plastic surgeons but also by General Surgeons and General Physicians.
- Download Key Topics in Surgical Research and Methodology – pdf
"Key Topics in Surgical Research and Methodology" represents a comprehensive reference text accessible to the surgeon embarking on an academic career. Key themes emphasize and summarize the text. Four key elements are covered, i.e. Surgical Research, Research Methodology, Practical […]
- Download Management of Complications in Refractive Surgery – pdf
This illustrated guide is written by international opinion leaders with extensive experience in the practice of refractive surgery. It is the first book devoted to refractive complications (with practical hints and case reports on outcomes) to provide ophthalmic surgeons with the most […]
- Download Gastroesophageal Reflux in Infants and Children – pdf
-Practical guide to the management of infants and children with gastroesophageal reflux. -First text to provide guidelines for clinical practice with children -Multimedia format (book plus DVD) allows for easier more thorough comprehension of procedures -DVD containing videos of all […]
- Download Hair Transplant 360 for Assistants – Emina Karamanovski pdf
Hair Transplant 360 for Assistants provides a step by step guide to assisting in hair transplant surgery. Complemented by four DVD ROMs to assist understanding, this text is enhanced by more than 85 images and illustrations. The book outlines the requirements for staff hiring, […]
- Download Current Practice of Fracture Treatment – pdf
Following a presentation of basic principles of fracture fixation and biomechanical principles the book turns to practical problemsolving areas, namely, the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and foot, and spine, and special problems in children. Internal fixation, […]