This book covers all aspects of autologous fat transfer including the history of fat transfer, the history of autologous fat survival, a variety of aesthetic and plastic procedures of the face and body, noncosmetic applications of fat transfer, preoperative care, complications, and medical-legal aspects. The contributors are international experts in the field of autologous fat transfer.
Size: 23.42 Mb
- Download Fractures Of The Distal Radius – Philippe Saffar, William P. Cooney, Philippe Saffar pdf
A comprehensive text and reference to the treatment of distal radial fractures. An international team of contributors provides expert coverage of all aspects of the topic, from conservative treatment to associated ruptures and fractures. It is intended for orthopaedic and plastic […]
- Download Safe Liposuction and Fat Transfer – Rhoda S. Narins pdf
This text covers tumescent liposuction and fat transfer techniques and how they have developed into extremely safe, reliable, and efficacious procedures. Thirty-five respected surgeons discuss the safety of tumescent liposuction techniques, an anatomical approach to tumescent […]
- Download Principles, Techniques and Applications in Microsurgery – Chang Ti-Sheng, Zhu Shen-Xiu, Wang Zhong-Chen pdf
This book is a comprehensive volume on microsurgery in China. It covers the history, general concepts, equipment and techniques of microsurgery. Unlike other books on the same subject which concentrate mainly on plastic surgery and hand surgery, this book introduces the applications […]
- Download A Comprehensive Textbook of Photodynamic Therapy: A Spectrum of Application – pdf
This resource represents the first comprehensive, richly illustrated treatment of the principles, techniques, and applications of photodynamic therapy (PDT) in surgery and medicine by the field's foremost experts.
Size: 32.08 Mb
- Download Imaging of the Hip and Bony Pelvis – pdf
- Discusses in depth the various techniques and procedures employed for imaging the pelvis and hip - Documents the application of imaging techniques to each of the diverse clinical problems and diseases encountered in this anatomical region - Offers a wealth of illustrative material - […]
- Download Total Shoulder Arthroplasty – Lynn A. Crosby pdf
In this reference, expert contributors discuss thinking on shoulder arthroplasty. Topics include: indications for shoulder arthroplasty; surgical techniques; potential complications and their prevention; and rehabilitation and outcomes. The volume is designed to broaden the reader's […]