This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover all of the most common procedures carried out by foot and ankle surgeons. A general overview at the beginning of the issue will lead into treatment of: flatfoot, cavus foot, hallux claw tow and varus, foot drop, rear instability, Achilles dysfunction, and spastic foot. There will be also be an article discussing percutaneous techniques.
Size: 20.60 Mb
- Download Adult Flatfoot, An Issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics – Steven Raikin pdf
This issue will cover the following: Re-Evaluating the Classification of Posterior Tibial Tendon Deficiency, Achilles Tendon and the Gastrocnemius Soleus Complex, Insertional Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction, Tarsal Coalitions in the Adult population, Tendon Transfer Options in […]
- Download Managing Complications of Foot and Ankle Surgery, An Issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – J. Chris Coetzee pdf
This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover all of the most common problems a foot surgeon encounters, offering concise, useful information for a surgeon encountering an unexpected problem with a patient. The issue will cover the hallux (big toe), lesser toes, nerve issues, the […]
- Download Tendon Repairs and Transfers for the Foot and Ankle – Christopher L. Reeves pdf
In this issue, articles will include: Tendon transfers for the acute Achilles Tendon rupture and chronic Achilles Tendon pathology, Tendon transfers and salvaging options for Hallux Varus Deformities, Peroneal tendon transfers and rupture repairs, Principles and Biomechanical […]
- Download Management of Primary and Revision Hallux Valgus, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – Andrew Molloy pdf
This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover all of the basics of primary and revision bunion surgery, including serveral different osteotomies, techniques, and one section dedicated to pediatric care.
Author: Andrew Molloy
Size: 29.39 Mb
- Download Arthroscopy and Endoscopy, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – Rebecca Cerrato pdf
The scope of arthroscopy and endoscopy of the foot and ankle is expanding. New techniques are emerging to deal with diverse ankle pathology. The past twenty five years have brought significant advances in endoscopic and arthroscopic techniques. These small incision techniques result […]
- Download Gastrocnemius, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – Mark S. Myerson pdf
The Gastrocnemius is the largest and most superficial of calf muscles and the main propellant in walking and running. This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover everything from the anatomy and biomechanics to surgical techniques.
Author: Mark S. Myerson