This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover all of the basics of primary and revision bunion surgery, including serveral different osteotomies, techniques, and one section dedicated to pediatric care.
Size: 29.39 Mb
- Download Managing Complications of Foot and Ankle Surgery, An Issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – J. Chris Coetzee pdf
This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover all of the most common problems a foot surgeon encounters, offering concise, useful information for a surgeon encountering an unexpected problem with a patient. The issue will cover the hallux (big toe), lesser toes, nerve issues, the […]
- Download Gastrocnemius, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – Mark S. Myerson pdf
The Gastrocnemius is the largest and most superficial of calf muscles and the main propellant in walking and running. This issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics will cover everything from the anatomy and biomechanics to surgical techniques.
Author: Mark S. Myerson
- Download Arthroscopy and Endoscopy, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, – Rebecca Cerrato pdf
The scope of arthroscopy and endoscopy of the foot and ankle is expanding. New techniques are emerging to deal with diverse ankle pathology. The past twenty five years have brought significant advances in endoscopic and arthroscopic techniques. These small incision techniques result […]
- Download Current Issues in Treatment of Osteochondral Defects, An Issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics – Mark S. Myerson pdf
This issue will provide a comprehensive overview of OCD, from the perspective of the Foot and Ankle surgeon. Topics to be covered include basic biology, advances in synthetic cartilage technology, surgical approaches, pediatric care, allografts, and the use of other surgical revision […]
- Download Pain Management, an Issue of Neurosurgery Clinics of North America – Ashwini Sharan pdf
This issue provides a glimpse into how pain can be assessed and managed by several medical disciplines and approaches. It covers classical and conventional techniques as well as innovative techniques.
Author: Ashwini Sharan
Size: 25.11 Mb
- Download Common Complications in Orthopedics – James H. Calandruccio pdf
This issue of Orthopedic Clinics will focus on the most common complications that arise in orthopedic surgery. Articles to be included will cover pediatrics, trauma, upper extremity, adult reconstrucion, and foot and ankle.
Author: James H. Calandruccio