Based on the research and clinical work presented at the Sixth International Symposium, Vascular Surgery 1992, this book gathers contributors from renowned clinicians and researchers and outstanding young investigators from around the world.
John B. Chang, Vascular Surgery International Vascular Symposium, John B. Chang
- Download Modern Vascular Surgery – John B Chang pdf
Based on the research and clinical work presented at the Fifth International Symposium, Vascular Surgery 1991, this book gathers forty contributions from renowned clinicians and researchers and outstanding young investigators around the world.
Author: John B Chang
- Download Processes of Recovery from Neural Trauma – pdf
The book on Processes of Recovery from Neural Trauma contains the proceedings of an international symposium which was sponsored by the Weizmann Institute of Science and was held in June 1984 in Israel. One of the central problems in neurobiology and clinical neurology are the […]
- Download Heart Replacement Artificial Heart 5 – T. Akutsu, H. Koyanagi, T. Akutsu pdf
The 5th International Symposium on Artificial Heart and Assist Devices was held in Tokyo on January 26 - 27, 1995, bringing together leading researchers and specialists from all over the world. The proceedings of the symposium presents the newest ideas and approaches in the field, and […]
- Download Pathology of the Esophagus – Kaiyo Takubo pdf
This highly illustrated book presents a comprehensive description of the esophagus based on many works published in English as well as in Japanese. It is the single best source of information on this subject and will prove invaluable for pathologists, researchers, and practicing […]
- Download Reconstruction of the Knee Joint – Shigeo Niwa, S. Niwa, S. Yamamoto pdf
More than 20 years have passed since the International Symposium on Total Knee Replacement was held in London in 1974. Prosthetic design and operative technique have been greatly improved since then, and there is now an accepted standard concept of total knee arthroplasty. Thirteen […]
- Download Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery – John W. L. Fielding, Michael T. Hallissey, John W. L. Fielding pdf
- Written by international contributors including specialists in surgery, hematology and oncology. - The information is presented in an instructive manner, allowing the phycisian to utilize the content immediately. - Discusses new techniques such as minimally invasive approaches to […]