The anatomical and physiological basis of otolaryngological practice is covered in detail in this volume, which also deals with radiological and anaesthetic aspects.
Gleeson, Alan G. Kerr, Michael Gleeson
- Download Scott-Brown's Otolaryngology: Volume 4: Rhinology – MacKay, Alan G. Kerr, Ian S. MacKay pdf
Disorders of the nose and paranasal sinuses are covered in Volume 4.
Author: MacKay, Alan G. Kerr, Ian S. MacKay
Size: 14.22 Mb
- Download Scott-Brown's Otolaryngology: Volume 3: Otology – Booth, Alan G. Kerr, John B. Booth pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (HODDER ARNOLD) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Booth, Alan G. Kerr, John B. Booth
Size: 32.51 Mb
- Download Atlas of Cataract Surgery – Samuel Masket, Alan S. Crandall, Samuel Masket pdf
Clear instruction in basic and advanced cataract surgery for all ophthalmic surgeons.
Author: Samuel Masket, Alan S. Crandall, Samuel Masket
Size: 24.51 Mb
- Download Trigger Point of Pain – Travell pdf
These two wall charts access the "trigger point pain patterns" from Travell-Simons "Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: the Trigger Point Manual", volumes 1 and 2. The charts cover both upper and lower extremities.
Size: 29.92 Mb
- Download Spinal Afferent Processing – T. L. Yaskh pdf
Some 29 scientists from the fields of neuroanatomy, neurochemistry, neu- rophysiology, neuropharmacology, and behavior have contributed their ef- forts to this testimonial on behalf of the contributions made by Dr. F. W. L. Kerr to science and to those with whom he interacted. The […]
- Download Radiology for Surgeons in Clinical Practice – Evis Sala, Alan H. Freeman, David J. Lomas pdf
This highly practical text is aimed at surgeons - both consultants and those in training who are interested in the advancing role played by imaging technology within surgical decision making. The first part of the book describes the principles of imaging, and the different imaging […]