Contains about 100 techniques across all orthopaedics and is intended to be used as quick reference guide. It is an indispensable resource for the doctors to review and refresh their knowledge.
Size: 37.12 Mb
- Download Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery – Vijay P. Khatri pdf
Advance your surgical expertise with "Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery"! This new resource picks up where other surgical references leave off, providing highly visual, step-by-step guidance on more than 100 advanced and complex procedures in both general and subspecialty areas.
- Download Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy for Cancer – G. Champault pdf
"The Operation Primer: Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy for Cancer" refers especially to future surgeons, who wish to familiarize with minimal invasive colorectal surgery procedures. Besides, it is useful for experienced surgeons in open colorectal surgery who want to apply the minimally […]
- Download Essentials Of Perioperative Nursing – Cynthia Spry pdf
Gives readers a head start on achieving perioperative competency, as well as serving as an excellent refresher for the experienced nurse. Unique for its self-learning format, this text includes objectives, course outlines, testing tools and competency check-off lists.
- Download Quick Guide To Peripheral Vascular Stenting – Christopher J. White, Stephen R. Ramee, J. Stephen Jenkins pdf
Quick Guide To Peripheral Vacular Stenting Is An Illustrated Step-By-Step Instruction On Iliac, Renal And Carotid Stenting. Covers Balloon-Expandable And Self-Expanding Stents, Equipment Selection, Lesion-Specific Techniques, Troubleshooting, And More.
Author: Christopher J. […]
- Download Atlas of Essential Procedures – Michael Tuggy, Jorge Garcia, Michael Tuggy pdf
"Atlas of Essential Procedures", by Michael Tuggy, MD and Jorge Garcia, MD, makes it easy to perfect the 52 procedures most commonly performed in the primary care setting. Videos and step-by-step illustrations show you how to avoid complications and obtain the best results, and […]
- Download Schmidek & Sweet's Operative Neurosurgical Techniques – Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa pdf
Here's the reference the "Journal of Neurosurgery" called "a welcome and most useful addition" and "definitely worth the price"- back in a meticulously revised and updated New Edition! Once again, it examines indications, operative techniques, complications, and results for nearly […]