Hand and wrist surgery is evolving rapidly and often, advances are directed at developing procedures that are less invasive, with smaller incisions and shorter rehabilitation times. Minimally Invasive Hand and Wrist Surgery is the only book devoted exclusively to these exciting new percutaneous and minimal access techniques for the treatment of chronic and traumatic conditions of the hand and wrist. Nearly forty procedures are described, with step-by-step details and abundant illustrations, all contributed by the leading international experts who are pioneering these new approaches.
John T. Capo, Virak Tan, John T. Capo
- Download Atlas Of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies – Douglas G. Smith, John W. Michael, John H. Bowker pdf
Covering advances in surgical and prosthetic techniques, future developments and adult and paediatric concerns, this text includes fully described indications for prostheses and amputations levels, plus rehabilitation approaches.
Author: Douglas G. Smith, John W. Michael, John H. […]
- Download Atlas of Arthroscopic Techniques – William R. Beach, T. Duncan Tennent, John Frederick Meyers pdf
While current advances in arthroscopy have made it the procedure of choice for diagnosing joint injuries and diseases, these same advances have made procedures themselves more complex. Profiling the principle techniques of arthroscopy, Atlas of Arthroscopic Techniques provides visual […]
- Download Advanced Reconstruction Spine – Jeffrey C. Wang pdf
How do leading spine surgeons perform advanced surgical techniques? Area of Focus: Spine. This book helps you learn from leading spine surgeons as they detail cutting-edge surgical techniques for many complex spine disorders. Developed in collaboration with the North American Spine […]
- Download Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – Alexander R. Vaccaro, Christopher M. Bono, Alexander R. Vaccaro pdf
Minimally invasive procedures are increasingly utilized and are replacing open surgery to reduce scarring and pain, enhance patient recovery, and minimize cost. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery provides step-by-step guidance, expert instruction, and detailed illustration of current […]
- Download Advances in Radiosurgery – Christer Lindquist, Douglas Kondziolka, Christer Lindquist pdf
Radiosurgery is a rapidly developing form of minimally invasive neurosurgery. Selected papers from the first meeting of the International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society in Stockholm, June 1993, reflect current multidisciplinary approaches to difficult intracranial neurosurgical […]
- Download Internal Fixation of Femoral Neck Fractures – Jeno Manninger, Ulrich Bosch, Peter Cserhati pdf
Femoral neck fractures occur primarily in the elderly population, and nowadays arthroplasty is chosen most frequently as a treatment solution. This illustrated atlas provides a comprehensive monograph of femoral neck fractures. It has more than 800 representative figures, x-rays and […]