With detailed contributions from more than 40 leading authorities on the topic, this Third Edition comprehensively explores the immunobiology, pathophysiology, and clinical manifestations of graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)-offering sections revealing the most up-to-date research on immune activation and dysregulation, the pathophysiology of target organ damage, and GVHD prevention and treatment.
James L. M. Ferrara, Kenneth R. Cooke, H. Joachim Deeg
- Download The Clinical Handbook for Surgical Critical Care – Kenneth W. Burchard pdf
The Clinical Handbook for Surgical Critical Care, Second Edition covers all aspects of acute and emergency care for the critically ill or injured patient who may be in the ICU and/or CCU. This new edition is separated into chapters by organ systems, and takes a look at the critical […]
- Download Endovascular Embolization for Hyperthyroidism in Graves' Disease – Bu-Lang Gao pdf
Hyperthyroidism is caused by the overproduction of thyroid hormone. Clinically, it is manifested by a state of hypermetabolism associated with cardiovascular and neuromuscular alterations. It is most commonly caused by diffuse primary hyperplasia of the thyroid glands (Graves' […]
- Download Hyperacute Xenograft Rejection – Jeffrey L. Platt pdf
This text examines hyperacute xenograft rejection, a humoral immune reaction which destroys a vascularized organ graft within minutes to a few hours. The author summarizes classical concepts concerning the immunologic basis for hyperacute xenograft rejection, including the role of […]
- Download Antibiotic Therapy for Geriatric Patients – Thomas T. Yoshikawa, Shobita Rajagopalan, Thomas T. Yoshikawa pdf
Written by the foremost authorities on the topic, this reference provides quick access to essential information on specific antibiotics, major clinical infections, selected pathogens, and infections in long-term elderly-care facilities-summarizing the vast array of topics related to […]
- Download A History of Surgery at Cook County Hospital – Patrick D. Guinan, Kenneth J. Printen, James L. Stone pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Amika Press) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Patrick D. Guinan, Kenneth J. Printen, James L. Stone
Size: 25.49 Mb
- Download Immunology for Surgeons – J. E. Castro pdf
Immunology is a rapidly developing subject. The contributors in this book present some components of immunological knowledge which relate to the present and the possible future practice of surgery. Aspects of cellular and humoral immunity necessary for understanding are described and […]