This book is not intended to be an exhaustive review of every aspect of otorhinolaryngology, but focuses instead on the technical advances of the last decade that have made new treatment and diagnostic modalities possible. Providing an outstanding introduction this topic for all those seeking an informed opinion, this book will be of particular interest to trainees as well as consultants, and other specialist grades.
Ghassan H. Alusi
Size: 27.55 Mb
- Download Computational Biomechanics for Medicine – Karol Miller, Poul M. F. Nielsen, Karol Miller pdf
This title provides an opportunity for computational biomechanics specialists to present and exchange opinions on the opportunities of applying their techniques to computer-integrated medicine.
Author: Karol Miller, Poul M. F. Nielsen, Karol Miller
- Download Drugs in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care – Martin Sasada, Susan Smith, M. P. Sasada pdf
In everyday practice, anaesthetists can make use of a wide range of drug treatments, and require readily available and accessible information on the appropriate drug to use in any given situation. The second edition of Drugs in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care quickly established itself […]
- Download Reinterventions in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery – George Geroulakos, Daniel J. Reddy, D. Emerick Szilagyi pdf
Vascular and endovascular procedures may fail. Re-do interventions tend to be lengthy and difficult and are associated with an increased risk of complications. The aim of this book is to provide the specialist and the trainee with an update on the vascular and endovascular options […]
- Download Clinical Orthopaedic Examination – Ronald McRae pdf
This is a new edition of a now classic, highly-illustrated textbook of clinical orthopaedic examination suitable for specialist trainee orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, medical students and physiotherapists.
Author: Ronald McRae
- Download Homoeopathy in Orthopedics – Dr. Rajeev Saxena pdf
Offers a general introduction to orthopaedics, an account of the skeleton, the homeopathic examination of a patient with an orthopaedic problem, the homeopathic approach to orthopaedics, miasms, constitutional orthopaedic remedies, first grade remedies, common, rare and new remedies, […]
- Download Endobronchial Ultrasound – Armin Ernst, Felix J. F. Herth, Armin Ernst pdf
Endobronchial ultrasound has received explosive attention amongst pulmonologists, thoracic surgeons and gastroenterologists and the procedure is increasingly being performed. Even though the technology has been in use for over 10 years, technical modifications have just recently lead […]