Generations of residents and general surgeons have relied upon and worn out their copies of Surgical Anatomy and Technique: A Pocket Manual. Thoroughly revised and with dozens of new illustrations, the fourth edition continues the tradition of providing a concise, accessible, and generously illustrated memory refresher for both novice and experienced clinicians. The editors have included techniques to keep the content fresh, relevant, and practice-based. Among the new topics are hand surgery, a section on central venous access, and creating an AV fistula for dialysis. All the existing chapters have been updated and expanded to reflect current surgical approaches and instrumentation. This fourth edition of Surgical Anatomy and Technique: A Pocket Manual provides the gold standard in correlating clear, practical anatomy with the correct technique in the pursuit of the best possible patient outcomes. This handy pocket manual remains a “must have” for every resident and general surgeon.
Lee J. Skandalakis, John E. Skandalakis, Lee J. Skandalakis
- Download Surgical Anatomy and Technique – John E. Skandalakis, Panajiotis N. Skandalakis, Lee J. Skandalakis pdf
From the renowned Centers for Surgical Anatomy and Technique of Emory University, here is the revised and updated, defintive memory refresher for the practicing surgeon and the surgical resident entering the operating room. Featuring clear, practical explanations of anatomy as it […]
- Download Surgical Anatomy and Technique – Lee John Skandalakis pdf
Surgical Anatomy and Technique: A Pocket Manual, consistently places in the top 10 bestsellers for Springer. The third edition will ensure its continued place on the list. The authors know exactly what makes this book popular: expansive scope; concise descriptions of anatomy and […]
- Download Modern Hernia Repair: Embryological and Anatomical Basis of Surgery – Lee J. Skandalakis, Skandalakis Skandalakis, L. J. Skandalakis pdf
This new edition of Modern Hernia Repair: The Embryological and Anatomical Basis of Surgery (previously named Hernia: Surgical Anatomy and Technique) continues the tradition of providing a broad anatomical basis for surgeons to successfully implement the latest operations for […]
- Download Gray's & Skandalakis Atlas of Surgical Anatomy and Embryology for General Surgeons – Panagiotis N. Skandalakis, Lee J. Skandalakis, John E. Skandalakis pdf
The purpose of this book is to presentt o the general surgeon the working anatomy of those areas of the human bodywhich are within his/her special discipline. The book is essentially the anatomy of the procedures of the general surgeon.
Author: Panagiotis N. Skandalakis, Lee J. […]
- Download Surgical Pathological Anatomy of Head and Neck Specimens – Pieter Johannes Slootweg, John A. M. De Groot, Pieter Johannes Slootweg pdf
The authors provide a guideline for the anatomical dissection of specimens from oral and sinonasal cavities, pharynx and larynx. This is achieved through illustrations and colour photographs that combine drawings of tumours at various anatomical subsites together with the respective […]
- Download Antireflux Surgery – Lee L. Swanstrom, Christy M. Dunst, Lee L. Swanstrom pdf
This volume provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art overview of the major issues specific to the field of antireflux surgery. It provides exceptional instructional detail regarding performance of antireflux surgery from leading esophageal surgeons around the world. This volume […]