The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics is a pocket-sized, easy-to-understand introduction into the field of orthopaedics. Written with the non-specialist in mind, The Little Ortho Book provides the basics of orthopaedics for residents, medical students, front office staff, and industry sales force.
Dr. Antonia Chen takes complicated orthopaedic terms and conditions and explains them in ways that are understandable to all. By focusing on common orthopaedic diagnoses and relevant anatomy, The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics answers the questions that arise from orthopaedic conditions in user-friendly language that is understandable to everyone.
Portable and handy and supplemented with images and diagrams, this conversational-style book packs a big punch!
What is Inside:
- Descriptions of joint biomechanics and bone and muscle composition
- Commonly performed exams are explained with a description of the condition being tested
- Sports injuries, fractures, arthritis, and orthopaedic conditions in children
- Description of medications that are commonly prescribed in orthopaedics
- Commonly performed orthopaedic surgeries, including indications for surgery and descriptions of the procedures performed – all described in simplistic detail
The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics is an easy-to-read resource for a wide variety of audiences who work in the orthopaedic industry or with orthopaedic patients, but isn’t an orthopaedic surgeon.
Author: Antonia F. Chen
Size: 30.15 Mb
- Download Quick Reference Dictionary for Orthopedics – Antonia F. M.D. Chen pdf
The Quick Reference Dictionary for Orthopedics by Dr. Antonia Chen is a portable, all-in-one, orthopedic resource for anyone who works with orthopedic patients. This pocket-size book focuses on commonly used orthopedic terms and definitions, with over 2,200 defined words -- including […]
- Download Practical Orthopedics – John Ebnezar pdf
The presentation in Practical Orthopedics of short and long cases with adequate preferral Supplementation, along with discussion of tentative questions which may be asked in the practical examination makes this book unique and highly useful. Spread in three main sections, it includes […]
- Download Osteoporosis in Orthopedics – Yoichi Shimada, Naohisa Miyakoshi, Yoichi Shimada pdf
From a reassessment of osteoporosis to contributing factors, clinical applications of antiosteoporotic agents, and rehabilitation, this book examines various aspects of the disease and its treatment. Edited and written from an orthopedic perspective, it approaches osteoporosis as both […]
- Download Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle – Nathan Schwartz pdf
Your definitive, step-by-step guide to ultrasound-guided exams and injections for the foot and ankle Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle is a multimedia, step-by-step introduction on how to use ultrasound successfully to diagnose and treat conditions of the foot and ankle. Authored by […]
- Download Neurosurgery Rounds – Mark R. Shaya, Remi Nader, Jonathan S. Citow pdf
At a very reasonable price, this book will be very valuable to any student or resident preparing for neurosurgical rounds and board examinations. - AANS Young Neurosurgeons Newsletter Neurosurgery Rounds: Questions and Answers is the first guide dedicated to preparing residents and […]
- Download Orthopaedic Surgery Review – Mark J. Sokolowski pdf
This book is a valuable tool for studying and reviewing key concepts in orthopedic surgery. Written in a question-and-answer format, this review tests readers' knowledge of surgical anatomy, biomechanics, and the principles of diagnosis and treatment of common and rare pathologies. […]