This practical, well-illustrated atlas covers areas ranging from neuroimaging, the use of crush and touch preps during introperative consultation, classic histological features of brain tumors, tumor variants, and a miscellaneous group of challenging tumors.
Adekunle M. Adesina, Tarik Tihan, Christine E. Fuller
- Download Brain Edema XV – Yoichi Katayama, Takeshi Maeda, Toshihiko Kuroiwa pdf
More than 60 papers written by internationally recognized experts cover the broad spectrum of brain edema. The main topics treated are: ischemia & hemorrhage, trauma (experimental and clinical), cerebral hemorrhage, tumor, hydrocephlaus & intracranial pressure (ICP), neuromonitoring & […]
- Download An Atlas of Mitral Valve Imaging – Milind Desai, Christine Jellis, Teerapat Yingchoncharoen pdf
Valvular heart medicine revolves around the need to accurately identify locations of pathological structures and/or the interventional tools needed to manage that pathology. The imaging of the valves is developing at an enormous pace and the clinician must be aware of the advantages […]
- Download Pitfalls and Classic Signs of the Abdomen and Pelvis – Khaled M. Elsayes, Akram M. Shaaban, Christine O. Menias pdf
Specialty Imaging: Pitfalls and Classic Signs of the Abdomen and Pelvis, written by leading experts, Dr. Khaled M. Elsayes, Dr. Akram A. Shaaban, and their team, provides practicing radiologists and radiology residents with the level of knowledge necessary to avoid misinterpretation […]
- Download Atlas of Brain Tumors: Light- And Electron-Microscopic Features – Kazuo Tabuchi, Akira Nishimoto pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Springer) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Kazuo Tabuchi, Akira Nishimoto
Size: 23.64 Mb
- Download Tumors of the Pediatric Central Nervous System – Robert F. Keating, James Tait Goodrich, Roger J. Packer pdf
Praise for the first edition: A superb overview ...each chapter is well written and concise ...provides a succinct summary of the clinical, radiological, and pathological features of each tumor ...a useful reference for the treatment of pediatric central nervous system tumors. -- […]
- Download Trauma for the Frcs Tr+orth Examination – Alex Trompeter, David Elliott, Alex Trompeter pdf
The FRCS (Tr+Orth) exam is a serious challenge for Orthopaedic Specialist Registrars and represents one of the final hurdles on the path to becoming a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. Trauma for the FRCS (Tr+Orth) Examination is a dedicated revision resource for trauma that provides […]