For more than 60 years, ALEXANDER’S CARE OF THE PATIENT IN SURGERY has been an essential, reliable resource for perioperative nursing. The detailed, state-of-the-art information in this edition reflects current procedures and promotes the delivery of comprehensive patient care. This text provides nurses with the tools needed to deliver safe, cost-effective, high-quality patient care.
Jane C. Rothrock, Donna R. McEwen
- Download Trauma Care – Deborah Langstaff, Jane Christie, Deborah Langstaff pdf
Real-life case studies are used in delivering practical advice and information on specific aspects of care delivery and risk management. The experience of the patient is the main focus, making this an invaluable text for all those involved in the trauma and recovery process.
- Download Alexander's Surgical Procedures – Jane C. Rothrock, Sherri M. Alexander, Jane C. Rothrock pdf
Developed specifically for surgical technologists, "Alexander's Surgical Procedures" provides proven, step-by-step coverage of essential surgical procedures from one of the most trusted sources in surgical technology. Building on the renowned content of "Alexander's Care of the […]
- Download Complications of Urologic Surgery – Samir S. Taneja pdf
Complications of Urologic Surgery: Prevention and Management, 4th Edition, by Samir S. Taneja, MD, is a urology resource that presents current management strategies-with an emphasis on prevention-for the most effective patient care. Recognized leaders in the field address both […]
- Download Medical-Surgical Nursing – Two-Volume Text and Simulation Learning System – Donna D. Ignatavicius pdf
This money-saving package includes the 7th edition of Medical-Surgical Nursing - Two-Volume Text and Simulation Learning System
Author: Donna D. Ignatavicius
Size: 30.14 Mb
- Download Medical-Surgical Nursing – Text and Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (Access Card) Updated Edition Package – Donna D. Ignatavicius, M. Linda Workman pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (SAUNDERS) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Donna D. Ignatavicius, M. Linda Workman
Size: 24.42 Mb
- Download Pocket Guide to Pediatric Surgical Nursing – Nancy Tkacz Browne, Jeannette A. Diana-Zerpa, Lynne D. Farber pdf
This handy pocket guide is an excellent reference for anyone in pediatric nursing or as a companion to the larger text, Nursing Care of the Pediatric Surgical Patient, Second Edition. It offers quick access to a variety of information on all aspects of pediatric general surgery from […]