This textbook addresses the best way of evaluating patients with rectal prolapse, the underlying pathophysiology, the different surgical approaches, the expected functional results after surgery and the management of complex clinical conditions associated with this condition. It is an essential book that attempts to draw together material that could be of vital importance to surgeons around the world. The pathophysiology of rectal prolapse is still uncertain and its clinical and instrumental diagnostic assessment needs to be clarified.
Donato F. Altomare, Filippo Pucciani, Donato F. Altomare
- Download Rectal Prolapse – Donato F. Altomare, Filippo Pucciani, John Nicholls pdf
This textbook addresses the best way of evaluating patients with rectal prolapse, the underlying pathophysiology, the different surgical approaches, the expected functional results after surgery and the management of complex clinical conditions associated with this condition. It is an […]
- Download Key Topics in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Keith Riden, K. Riden pdf
This book selects widely from the range of conditions managed by and operations performed by maxillofacial surgeons. The scientific aspects underlying the diagnoses are presented and a comprehensive plan of surgical management is offered for patients with the conditions discussed. […]
- Download Revision Notes on Surgical Care – Knottenbelt Wormald, J. D. Knottenbelt, P. J. Wormald pdf
The care of the surgical patient in the peri-operative period forms the basis of the second part of the new FRCS examination. All the major textbooks of surgery cover this topic but there is need for an accessible vade-mecum for use on the ward and as a revision aid. This book (the […]
- Download SurgeryHomoeopathic Therapeutics – Dr Shrikant Kulkarni pdf
The students of surgery have to gather information from different textbooks of surgery and homeopathic therapeutics. This book presents the relevant and pertinent information. It compiles over 30 major surgical conditions ranging from abscess to wounds, hernia to renal stones.
- Download Endoscopic and microsurgical anatomy of the cranial base – Wolfgang Seeger pdf
Using detailed drawings collected during the author's decades of neurosurgical experience, this atlas illustrates the anatomical structures and topography of the internal and external cranial base essential to transnasal endoscopic surgical approaches.
Author: Wolfgang […]
- Download Medical Management of the Surgical Patient: A Textbook of Perioperative Medicine – Michael F. Lubin, Thomas F. Dodson, Nathan O. Spell pdf
This comprehensive textbook, now fully revised, rewritten and updated in its fourth edition, provides an authoritative account of all aspects of perioperative care for surgical patients. All areas of medical disease are discussed with clear recommendations for work up and management […]