This is a summary of the most recent and effective techniques for treating difficult functional problems and painful situations using minimally invasive spinal surgery techniques. It includes an up-to-date review of the physiopathology of the diseases.
A. Alexandre, A. Bricolo, H. Millesi
- Download Postoperative Epidural Opioids – Joachim Chrubasik, Sigrun Chrubasik, Laurence Mather pdf
Epidural opioids are widely used in the management of post-operative pain. On the basis of an extensive review of theliterature the authors here present their own interpretationof current knowledge of howthe distribution and effectiveness of epidurallyadministeredopiods […]
- Download Proximal Humerus Fractures – Michael A. Wirth, Charles A. Rockwood, Michael A. Wirth pdf
This new monograph outlines proven effective solutions from world renowned surgeons who provide basic techniques for entering and treating proximal humerous fractures.
Author: Michael A. Wirth, Charles A. Rockwood, Michael A. Wirth
Size: 36.61 Mb
- Download Advances in Endovascular Management of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms – Theodossios P. Perdikides, Wolf J. Stelter, Frank J. Veith pdf
This book presents in detail a subject that is familiar mainly to interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons. Interventional vascular radiology with minimally invasive approaches is considered a revolution in the treatment of varioius vascular diseases and entities.
- Download Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Spinal Techniques – Daniel H. Kim pdf
Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Spinal Techniques, by Daniel H. Kim, MD, FACS, Kyung Hoon Kim, MD, and Yong Chul Kim, MD, helps you apply methods of spinal pain relief that involve less risk and shorter recovery times. Focusing on the broad appeal of this goal for you and your […]
- Download Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – pdf
Don't miss it! The second, completely revised and expanded edition of the successful surgical manual on minimally invasive spine surgery includes 51 chapters (including more than 20 new chapters) covering all current minimally invasive techniques in spine surgery. A complete survey of […]
- Download Atlas of Surgery of the Spine pdf
A definitive, richly illustrated text atlas with comprehensive coverage of positioning, instrumentation, exposures, procedures and techniques, microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery.
Size: 30.33 Mb