– Written by international contributors including specialists in surgery, hematology and oncology. – The information is presented in an instructive manner, allowing the phycisian to utilize the content immediately. – Discusses new techniques such as minimally invasive approaches to surgery and new cancer treatments.
John W. L. Fielding, Michael T. Hallissey, John W. L. Fielding
- Download Prostate Cancer – pdf
This multimedia textbook covers the complete field of diagnosis and surgical treatment of prostate cancer with emphasis on surgical procedures. The most important techniques are demonstrated in a video CD-ROM step by step. Its content has been written and demonstrated by world-wide […]
- Download Laparoscopic Surgical Oncology – Theodore N. Pappas, Theodore N. Pappas, Emmanuel A. Leandros, Emmanuel A. Leandros, John P Bramis, John P. Bramis pdf
Laparoscopy in Surgical Oncology is intended to give the practicing surgeon or trainee an in-depth analysis of the technical aspects, their indications, contraindications, and complications of all current minimally invasive procedures in surgical oncology. In little more than a […]
- Download Minimal Access Surgery in Oncology – James G. Geraghty pdf
Since the introduction of minimally invasive surgery, with its ability to access organs through small incisions, the number of applications of the technique has steadily increased. The term minimal access surgery now encompasses a variety of techniques including fibre-optic endoscopy […]
- Download Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery – J. W. L. Fielding, Michael T. Hallissey, John Lumley pdf
Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery reflects the overwhelming need for such a book as this specialisation proceeds apace. The book covers all the foregut except the liver, bile duct and pancreas, looking at the diverse anatomy and physiology, the functions and the disease processes. The […]
- Download Gynaecological Cancer Guide – Margaret Heffernan, Michael Quinn, Margaret Heffernan pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Hill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Margaret Heffernan, Michael Quinn, Margaret Heffernan
Size: 13.69 Mb
- Download Autologous Fat Transfer – pdf
This book covers all aspects of autologous fat transfer including the history of fat transfer, the history of autologous fat survival, a variety of aesthetic and plastic procedures of the face and body, noncosmetic applications of fat transfer, preoperative care, complications, and […]