Amongst the greatest challenges in cardiovascular surgery today, remain operations on aortic arch pathology, supraaortic vessels and the protection of the brain from hypoxic or ischaemic injury during these delicate operations. This text presents the current knowledge on understanding the causes and pathogenesis of cerebral damage during surgery on the aortic arch and supraaortic vessels, and on prevention of brain damage by specific surgical technique.
J. Ennker, J. S. Coselli, T. Treasure
- Download Neuroanesthesia and Cerebrospinal Protection – Hiroyuki Uchino, Kazuo Ushijima, Yukio Ikeda pdf
This book is a knowledge-based text that covers the anatomy, neurophysiology, and neuropharmacology needed to carry out the necessary management and cerebrospinal protection during neuroanesthesia. Especially to make the subject of neuroanesthesia more approachable, we introduce […]
- Download Hemostasis in Head and Neck Surgery – Carl H. Snyderman pdf
Bleeding is a major factor that hinders visualization in head and neck surgery and is a risk factor for intraoperative complications and perioperative morbidity. Endoscopic approaches also pose significant technical challenges to managing expected intraoperative bleeding and vascular […]
- Download Angiography and Computed Tomography in Cerebro-Arterial Occlusive Diseases – G B Bradac pdf
In this age when we are witnessing a veritable explosion in new modalities in diagnos tic imaging we continue to have a great need for detailed studies of the vascularity of the brain in patients who have all types of cerebral vascular disease. Much of the understanding of cerebral […]
- Download Angiography and Computed Tomography in Cerebro-Arterial Occlusive Diseases – Gianni B. Bradac pdf
In this age when we are witnessing a veritable explosion in new modalities in diagnos- tic imaging we continue to have a great need for detailed studies of the vascularity of the brain in patients who have all types of cerebral vascular disease. Much of the understanding of cerebral […]
- Download Differential Approaches in Microsurgery of the Brain – W. Seeger, W. Mann, W. Seeger pdf
Preface In the present volume various approaches to the same in relation to the surrounding brain structures and target area in the deep regions of the brain are cerebral vessels. Here it is to be noted that the so- described. In the previous volumes this aspect was called […]
- Download Microneurosurgery, Volume I: Microsurgical Anatomy of the Basal Cisterns and Vessels of the Brain, Diagnostic Studies, General Operative Techniques – M. Gazi Yasargil, Mahmut Gazi Yapsargil, Yasargil pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Thieme Medical Publishers) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: M. Gazi Yasargil, Mahmut Gazi Yapsargil, Yasargil
Size: 19.44 Mb