As a practical guide to the science of laparoscopic surgery, this book provides a unique approach to the field by highlighting the practical problems faced by surgeons and the underlying theories.
Charles Andrus, John M. Cosgrove, Walter E. Longo
- Download Robotic Surgery – Sami G. Kilic, Kubilay Ertan, M. Faruk Kose pdf
The advent of robotic surgery brought a rise in the proportion of minimally invasive surgery in gynecology. This book provides a practical guide to this innovative field. First it introduces the basics of robotic surgery and then focuses on specific gynecology-related surgeries. […]
- Download Aseptic Surgery in Theory and Practice, Vol. 27 – Charles Barrett Lockwood pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Forgotten Books) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Charles Barrett Lockwood
Size: 29.13 Mb
- Download Reoperative Colon and Rectal Surgery – Walter Longo, John M. A. Northover, Walter Longo pdf
The surgical complexities and technical controversies involved in treating recurrent and persistent colorectal disorders requires considerable expertise. Many of these complexities have not been fully addresses in the literature. Highlighting advanced surgical techniques, Reoperative […]
- Download Fracture Treatment – John Ebnezar pdf
- First even book that highlights the common orthopedic techniques leading to mgmt of common orthopedic injuries. - Covers all basic orthopedic treatment techniques like stab application, cost application, reduction techniques of fractures and dislocations. - The techniques are […]
- Download Operative Manual of Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery – pdf
This current guide to surgery describes the complete field of minimally invasive surgery possible today and represents a systematic account from a didactic point of view. The authors and editors are pioneers of worldwide repute in their respective techniques. Special emphasis has been […]
- Download Highlights in Coloproctology – P.F. Schofield pdf
An experienced pathologist, radiologist and clinician combine forces to review the recent literature on coloproctology and give a precis of the results. Their Highlights in Coloproctology are the ideal source for a clinician or researcher who wants a quick overview of the subject. The […]