Cataract Surgery from Routine to Complex: A Practical Guide provides eye care professionals guidance on what to do and how to avoid potential complications in all aspects of cataract surgery, just as if the world’s experts were by your side. Drs. Randy Olson, George Jin, Ike Ahmed, Alan Crandall, Robert Cionni, Jason Jones, along with other contributors concisely provide a wealth of information, including a detailed list of key issues and considerations for virtually all the possible contingencies of the procedure.
Randall J. Olson, George J. C. Jin, Iqbal Ike K. Ahmed
- Download Surgical Innovations in Glaucoma – John R. Samples, Iqbal Ike K. Ahmed, John R. Samples pdf
There is a revolution in new glaucoma surgical techniques. New glaucoma surgical devices are taking precedence in glaucoma surgery, with the new surgeries drastically cutting down on the chances for patient infection as well as higher success rates compared to the older types of […]
- Download Ophthalmic Surgery: Principles and Practice – George L. Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, Anselm Kampik pdf
Ophthalmic Surgery, edited by Drs. George Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, and Anselm Kampik, provides the detailed, full-color, step-by-step guidance you need to master essential ophthalmic surgery procedures. The international team of expert editors and contributors […]
- Download Atlas of Cataract Surgery – Samuel Masket, Alan S. Crandall, Samuel Masket pdf
Clear instruction in basic and advanced cataract surgery for all ophthalmic surgeons.
Author: Samuel Masket, Alan S. Crandall, Samuel Masket
Size: 24.51 Mb
- Download Non-Penetrating Glaucoma Surgery – Andre Mermoud, Tarek Shaarawy, Robert Ritch pdf
This concise book presents the latest non-penetrating surgical techniques for glaucoma and combined cataract and glaucoma surgery. Professor Mermoud and Dr Shaaraway have assembled an international team of contributors to offer their expertise on this increasingly used technique.
- Download Ophthalmic Surgery Principles and Practice – George L. Spaeth, Helen V. Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg pdf
"Ophthalmic Surgery", edited by Drs. George Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, and Anselm Kampik, provides the detailed, full-color, step-by-step guidance you need to master essential ophthalmic surgery procedures. The international team of expert editors and contributors […]
- Download Laparoscopic Surgery: A Colloquium – Ronald C. Merrell, Robert M. Olson, R. M. Olson pdf
In May 1997 the Faculty of Surgery from the University of Athens and elsewhere gathered with colleagues in Athens for the third time in 6 years to continue our discussions on the progress, problems, realization, and future of laproscopic surgery. The topics were rather inclusive with […]