Atlas of Endoscopic Laryngeal Surgery is a valuable resource for physicians providing practical information on microscopic surgery of the larynx. Beginning with an introduction to the basic principles and procedures, the text goes on to discuss benign and malignant lesions of the larynx, neurogenic disorders and laryngeal trauma. Almost 400 images, including previously unpublished intra-operative photographs help guide clinicians through the different conditions and types of surgery.
Robert T. Sataloff, Farhad Chowdhury, Shruti Joglekar
- Download Atlas of Thyroid Surgery – Madan Kapre, Devendra Mahore, Ashutosh Mangalgiri pdf
This colour atlas is a concise guide to thyroid surgery, presented predominantly through pictures rather than text, helping to demonstrate surgical procedures in a step by step manner. The book covers numerous diseases and disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, presenting […]
- Download Hair Transplant 360 – Samuel M. Lam pdf
Hair Transplant 360 for Physicians provides a step by step guide to hair transplant surgery. Complemented by four DVD ROMs to assist understanding, this text is enhanced by almost 200 images and illustrations, in addition to a number of case studies.
Author: Samuel M. Lam
- Download Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Stored Ecgs – Luc J. Jordaens, Dominic A. M. J. Theuns, Luc J. Jordaens pdf
This brilliant and highly practical book provides a case-based introduction and primer to the practice of ICD therapy. It contains a huge number of images and includes real-world patient histories. The reader is able to gain extensive practical knowledge of the practice of ICD therapy […]
- Download Brain Surgery: A Comprehensive and Practical Resource for Brain Surgery Patients, Their Families and Physicians – B. Sc (Med) Vini G. Khurana M. B. B. S. pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Authorhouse) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: B. Sc (Med) Vini G. Khurana M. B. B. S.
Size: 38.82 Mb
- Download Evaluation and Management of Blepharoptosis – Adam J. Cohen, David A. Weinberg, George Brian Bartley pdf
This comprehensive and detailed text deals with the diagnosis and surgery of blepharoptosis, and will benefit any practicing physician, fellow or resident who deals with blepharoptosis.
Author: Adam J. Cohen, David A. Weinberg, George Brian Bartley
- Download Atlas of Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy Techniques, Third Edition – Togas Tulandi pdf
This beautifully illustrated book provides a practical step-by-step guide to all the laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures performed by gynecologists. Each procedure is described in detail and fully illustrated with color photographs. The potential complications are described, and […]