An exam-based guide to both practical techniques and clinical information, this book is based on two texts which have been required reading for the dental undergraduate.
Author: Peter Banks, Andrew Brown, Peter Banks
Size: 26.93 Mb
- Download Fractures of the Facial Skeleton – Michael Perry, Andrew Brown, Peter Banks pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (WILEY) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
Author: Michael Perry, Andrew Brown, Peter Banks
Size: 12.45 Mb
- Download Atlas of Tumors of the Facial Skeleton: Odontogenic and Nonodontogenic Tumors – Joachim Prein, Wolfgang Remagen, Bernd Spiessl pdf
The rare occurrence of tumors of the facial skeleton, whether of dental origin (odontogenic) or arising from bone (osteogenic), makes it impossible for a single observer to appreciate fully the epi demiologic and clinical behavior of these lesions, even if he controls the case […]
- Download Surgical Restoration of the Aging Face – Robert W. Bernard, Sherrell J. Aston, Robert W. Bernard pdf
This text provides information on the surgical rehabilitation of the ageing face. It includes chapters on the forehead and eyebrows, face lift procedures, and the ageing facial skeleton and its treatment.
Author: Robert W. Bernard, Sherrell J. Aston, Robert W. Bernard
- Download Biomechanics in Orthopaedic Trauma – Tencer pdf
This book discusses the basic principles of the mangement of bone fractures. It deals with the biomechanics of fixation techniques, addressing the biological and mechanical principles involved, and describing the mechanics of commonly used devices, from screws and plates to […]
- Download Elsevier Video Collections: Orthopaedics – Elsevier Inc. pdf
The ultimate surgical video collection! Built from a library of best-selling Elsevier Orthopaedics titles, Elsevier's Orthopaedic Video Collection: Hand and Wrist provides step-by-step video guidance from a "who's who" of Hand and Wrist experts on today's full range of Orthopaedic […]
- Download Surgical Approaches To The Facial Skeleton – Edward Ellis, Michael F. Zide, Edward Ellis pdf
Featuring over 400 full-color surgical photographs and drawings, this text/atlas is a step-by-step guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. The authors describe in detail the key anatomic structures and the technical aspects of each approach, so that the […]