This book covers some of the most recent advances in gynaecological surgery technique and practice. It has been written by some of the leading names in the field, from the UK, Europe and USA, each chapter representing a concise distillation of the most up-to-date information available on that particular topic. Each chapter is fully illustrated, in colour where necessary.
Peter J. O'Donovan, Ellis G. R. Downes, C. J. G. Sutton
- Download Improving Accuracy in Knee Arthroplasty – Emmanuel hienpont, Amis Andrew, Aram Luke pdf
Knee arthroplasty is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve the pain and disability of osteoarthritis. It may also be performed for other knee diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. Improving Accuracy in Knee […]
- Download Regional Therapeutics for Advanced Malignancies – Martin D. Goodman pdf
Regional Therapeutics for Advanced Malignancies is a concise guide to treatment of cancer in different parts of the body. Divided into four sections, this book covers peritoneal disease; gynaecological malignancies; melanoma, sarcoma and lung; and liver. Each section discusses […]
- Download Epidemiology of Peripheral Vascular Disease – F. G. R. Fowkes pdf
Major epidemiologists from the UK, USA and Europe contribute to the first ever, much needed comprehensive review of the epidemiology of peripheral vascular disease in the lower limbs.
Author: F. G. R. Fowkes
Size: 22.60 Mb
- Download Robotics in Genitourinary Surgery – Ashok K. Hemal, Mani Menon, Ashok K. Hemal pdf
Robotics in Genito-Urinary Surgery fills the void of information on robotic urological surgery; a topic that is currently highly in demand and continuously increasing. This book provides detailed information on the utility of robotic urological surgery and how to use it most […]
- Download Practical Patient Safety – John Reynard, John Reynolds, Peter Stevenson pdf
Following recent high profile cases of surgical error in the UK and USA, patient safety has become a key issue in healthcare, now placed at heart of junior doctor's training. Errors made by doctors are very similar to those made in other high risk organisations, such as aviation, […]
- Download Hemodialysis Vascular Access – Peter J. Conlon, Michael Nicholson, Steve Schwab pdf
This book describes the current status of vascular access for patients with end-stage renal failure who require dialysis. The book highlights controversial areas and problems and describes differences in practice in USA and Europe. Vascular Access is the Achilles heel of dialysis. In […]